Do you feel that your investment and risk management processes could benefit from insight buried in your unstructured datasets? Does the task of pulling in your unstructured data from multiple sources, cleaning it, building an AI model, and refining the output into something actionable, seem daunting?
In this on-demand webinar, experts from Accern, Snowflake and FactSet discuss and demonstrate about how to seamlessly build NLP (Natural Language Processing) analytic pipelines to get additional value from your unstructured data.
- Matt Glickman, VP Customer Product Strategy, Data Marketplace, Financial Services at Snowflake
- Rico Fabello, VP, Director, CTS Content Strategy at FactSet
- Riyaz Nakhooda, VP of Strategic Partnerships at Accern
- How financial organizations are tackling challenges of storing and utilizing unstructured data
- How AI can be used with your Snowflake data to efficiently create data pipelines that support your investment research
- How to extract additional value from FactSet’s XML Earnings Transcripts data for investment insights
- Artificial Intelligence for Asset Managers (downloadable eBook)
- A Benchmark of Popular Sentiment Analysis Models on Financial News (downloadable white paper)